Hunting accident cases can be complicated: Our experienced and resourceful attorneys can take control of the process
We are ready to help you seek the compensation you deserve if you or a loved one has been in a hunting accident. There is no pressure or stalling tactic from the insurance companies that is acceptable to us. Call us at 1-866-275-4563 right now.
We Mainers treasure the outdoors, maybe none more so than hunters. But hunting accidents do happen, and when hunters fail to exercise care or obey the state's game rules and regulations, they may be liable for those accidents.
Types of hunting accidents
The following are some common causes of hunting accidents:
- A shooting victim is out of sight of the hunter.
- The hunter accidentally discharges the weapon and shoots another person.
- A gun discharges while a hunter is cleaning or loading the weapon.
- The hunter fails to identify the target and mistook the victim for game.
- Injury to hunting partner.
- Injury to bystander.
- A person moving into the hunter's line of fire.
Hunting accidents can lead to very serious injury, and even death. Sometimes when hunters are too close to inhabited areas, they may mistake people for game. In other hunting accidents, they may not follow established procedure for where and when a gun should be loaded and accidentally shoot a bystander.
Hunting accident injuries may change your life, but you still have your rights. Call Joe today.
Call Joe today at 1-866-275-4563. There is no fee or obligation for an initial consultation. And if we take your case, we don't get paid until you win. You have rights; we're ready to help. Contact our offices right away.