Maine personal injury attorneys working for Maine people
Finding accurate information after a serious car crash or another type of personal injury accident in Maine can be challenging. We know because our experienced personal injury attorneys at the Law Offices of Joe Bornstein have dedicated our careers to fighting for the rights of injury victims and their families. And every day, we hear from people in search of advice about exactly what to do next. Below, you'll find accurate information about many important topics that matter to accident victims and their families in Maine. We compiled this information based on years of hard work on a wide range of cases - from car accidents and truck accidents to Social Security Disability and medical malpractice cases.
Information you can use
Click on the links below to learn more about our law firm and many important legal issues:
- Directions to Our Seven Locations - We have seven offices throughout Maine. Find the office nearest you.
- Meet The Attorneys - Learn more about our legal team and the dedicated Maine personal injury lawyers who handle tough cases.
- History and Philosophy - Our law firm's approach to legal cases and what has set us apart for more than 45 years.
- Frequently Asked Questions - Answers to your questions about our law firm and what you can expect when we handle your case.
- Arrive Alive Creative Contest - Annual scholarship program dedicated to spreading the message about the dangers of drinking and driving and distracted driving.
- How To Read Your Accident Report - Step-by-step guide for understanding your official Maine police crash report.
- Download A Free Accident Card -Print this card and put it in your car in case you're in an accident. This document includes important information you should gather after your crash.
- 12 Questions For Personal Injury Lawyer - Find answers to your questions about why it's important to hire a personal injury lawyer.
- Law Night - Three times a year, we extend business hours into the evening to help people who are unable to call us during the day.
Get the facts. Talk to us
Still looking for more information? Want answers to your specific legal questions? Simply contact us and schedule a free consultation at one of our seven offices statewide. And if you can't come to us, we can come to you.
Information is power. Insurance companies know that. That's why they routinely start investigating serious accidents right away. They know that the information they gather could allow them to pay you or another accident victim as little as possible or nothing at all.
That's not right. That's why we take pride in our work. We work hard to uncover the facts about accidents caused by someone else's reckless or negligent behavior. If someone caused your crash, we can use that information and demand fair compensation from the insurance company responsible for paying you. We are Maine lawyers working for Maine people.
Put your trust in a law firm that puts your needs first. Schedule your free case evaluation today.