Your Rights in an Auto Accident

Injury victims have certain rights under Maine law and deserve full and fair compensation

You have the right to:

Call Joe today at 1-866-275-4563

Our attorneys have been helping Maine families cope with automobile accidents for four decades. You don't have to pay us anything before you win your settlement, and there is no cost for an initial consultation. Contact our offices today.