Wrongful Termination of Employment
Looking for an experienced wrongful termination lawyer in Maine? Call Joe today
The circumstances of your termination may be complex, but the step to take to seek redress for having been wronged is simple. Call 1-866-275-4563 right now. No pressure or stalling tactics will keep us from pursuing the maximum compensation you are owed. Tell them you mean business.
At the Law Offices of Joe Bornstein, we partner with highly rated wrongful termination attorneys who work closely with our team of legal professionals. Our network of attorneys has extensive experience with all manner of workplace cases, from workers compensation to workplace harassment.
Employees have the right not to be terminated from their job based on:
- National origin
The following situations may necessitate the filing of a wrongful termination lawsuit:
- Firing an employee based on a personal conflict with a supervisor or colleagues.
- Firing a "whistleblower" employee who reports wrongdoing.
- Firing an employee because he or she rejected sexual advances.
- Firing an employee or forcing the employee to quit in order to replace the worker with a friend of family member of a supervisor.
- Firing or laying off an employee because the position has been eliminated, but the company puts a new employee in the "eliminated" position.
Families can be hurt by wrongful termination of employment. Breadwinners have a right to expect to be treated strictly on the merits of how they do their job.
Wrongful termination may change your life, but you still have your rights. Call Joe today.
You may have heard of wrongful termination happening to others, but likely never imagined it would happen to you. Let our experience and resources help guide you and your family just as we’ve helped Maine families cope with wrongful termination cases for over four decades.
You don't have to pay us anything before you win your settlement, and there is no cost for an initial consultation. Contact our offices today at 1-866-275-4563.