Wrongful Termination of Employment
Our experienced attorneys will demand justice for victims of wrongful terminations
The circumstances of your termination may be complex, but the step to take to seek redress for having been wronged is simple. Call 1-877-294-6813 right now. No pressure or stalling tactics will keep us from pursuing the maximum compensation you are owed. Tell them you mean business.
When employees are terminated based on discriminatory factors or judgments, they may be entitled to compensation based on lost wages, damage to professional reputation, and other factors. At the Law Offices of Joe Bornstein, we have extensive experience with all manner of workplace cases, from workers compensation to workplace harassment. Turn to us for help.
Employees have the right not to be terminated from their job based on:
- National origin
The following situations may necessitate the filing of a wrongful termination lawsuit:
- Firing an employee based on a personal conflict with a supervisor or colleagues.
- Firing a “whistleblower” employee who reports wrongdoing.
- Firing an employee because he or she rejected sexual advances.
- Firing an employee or forcing the employee to quit in order to replace the worker with a friend of family member of a supervisor.
- Firing or laying off an employee because the position has been eliminated, but the company puts a new employee in the “eliminated” position.
Families can be hurt by wrongful termination of employment. Breadwinners have a right to expect to be treated strictly on the merits of how they do their job.
Wrongful termination may change your life, but you still have your rights. Call Joe today.
You may have heard of wrongful termination happening to others, but likely never imagined it would happen to you. Let our experience guide you. Our attorneys have been helping Maine families cope with wrongful termination cases for more than three decades.