Trauma Induced Anxiety Disorder and Panic Attacks
Anxiety and panic cases can be complex: Our attorneys will support you throughout the process
We won't let insurance companies stonewall you. We know the arguments they make to deny your claim, and we will not be intimidated by their tactics. Contact our offices today at 1-866-275-4563.
Negligence that can lead to trauma
Common sources of trauma-induced anxiety disorder or panic attacks include:
- Being involved in a serious accident
- Witnessing a serious accident
- Witnessing horrific injury, including an act of violence committed by someone
- Experiencing physical assault, including rape, molestation, incest, or domestic abuse
- Experiencing a natural disaster (fire, flood, hurricane, earthquake, etc.)
- Experiencing serious bodily harm
People's lives can change when they suffer anxiety disorder or panic attacks arising out of trauma. It may affect any of the following:
- Ability to work
- Ability to care for children
- Ability to drive
- Ability to return to the scene of the injury or accident
Our experienced team of lawyers can help victims of trauma induced anxiety disorder or panic attacks. Call now.
All across Maine, trauma-related psychological injury is having an impact on families. Our experienced attorneys can help with insurance claims, police reports, gathering witness statements, and all other aspects to support your personal injury case.