Our experienced attorneys will fight for victims of premises liability injuries
The law is here to protect you. Nobody will fight harder to get you the maximum compensation for your injury than the tough lawyers of the Law Offices of Joe Bornstein. Contact our offices right away.
No one expects to get hurt doing ordinary activities like crossing a parking lot, going into a library or other municipal or government building, or walking through the aisles of a store or hallways of an office. But accidents do happen for all kinds of reasons, including:
- Failure to clear ice and snow.
- Improper lighting.
- Obstacles in stairway.
- Poorly secured hand rail.
- Floor cleanser or polish not properly applied or removed.
- An overhead object falling on pedestrian.
Insurance companies are quick to make arguments about why your case is invalid. Our experienced attorneys can help you document the circumstances that can support your case. We can build a strong case for you by gathering the following information:
- The party responsible for the property created the condition.
- The condition was known by the party responsible for the property, and the party did not take adequate steps to correct it.
- The condition was present and apparent for a period of time in which the party responsible for the property should reasonably have been aware of it and corrected it.
Premises liability injuries can be painful, and dealing with insurance companies can be overwhelming. Joe can help. Call now.
Slip-and-fall accidents can make life seem unfair. You didn’t ask for this to happen. In more than over 40 years of practicing personal injury law, we have emerged as a law firm with an unyielding dedication to our clients in a caring, honest, and ethical way, all the time remaining sensitive and attentive to the special personal needs of each individual.