Hospital liability lawyers with decades of experience supporting Mainers’ rights
You have the right to be treated properly – by the hospital and by insurance companies. If you are represented by us, our experienced attorneys will make sure that you are. Call 1-877-294-6813 today to pursue your hospital injury case. Tell them you mean business!
Hospital liability applies where the standard of care that might be reasonably expected from such an institution is not met, and a patient suffers injury or death as a result.
The following are some examples of hospital liability:
- A patient in emergency room is not seen promptly and dies as a result.
- A doctor who fails to diagnose cancer is shown not to have been competent when hired by the hospital.
- A patient with an IV drip is not monitored, leading to an administration of drug infection in the arm.
- A poorly trained medical technician gives a patient the wrong medication.
Examples of hospital liability causes
The causes of hospital liability might stem from any of the following:
- Poor training or supervision
- Negligent hiring practices
- Unsanitary practices or conditions
- Medication errors
Medical malpractice cases are often resolved through negotiations with the insurance company, not your doctor. The confidentiality of your health and medical records will be assured throughout the process.
Hospital liability injuries can derail your work and daily life. Get back on track with experienced personal legal representation. Call Joe today.
Hospital liability injuries can make life seem unfair. You didn’t ask for this to happen. In more than 41 years of practicing personal injury law, we have emerged as a law firm with an unyielding dedication to our clients in a caring, honest, and ethical way, all the time remaining sensitive and attentive to the special personal needs of each individual.