Drowning accidents call for the most vigorous and experienced legal representation
With all the joys we associate with a Maine summer, drowning accidents can be among the most tragic when they are wrongful death cases. The act of negligence at the root of the event is frequently one in which common sense safety rules are not observed.
If your family has lost a loved one to drowning due to another party’s negligence, now is the time to put the law on your side. Remember, attorneys typically negotiate a settlement with insurance companies, not with your neighbor. At the Law Offices of Joe Bornstein, we will not allow the insurance companies to take advantage of your grief. Contact our offices right away.
Drowning deaths resulting from negligence may take many forms, such as:
- Boat owners causing a boat collision or accident, where a passenger falls overboard.
- Boat operators allowing passengers to dive off the boat in high seas.
- Owner of a swimming pool, a spa or hot tub not maintaining safe conditions.
- Boat operators not providing passengers with appropriate safety equipment.
- Lakeside or seaside property owners allowing children to swim unsupervised.
Drowning deaths are a terrible misfortune, especially when they could have been prevented. Joe understands and knows what to do. Call now.
A drowning accident has brought unexpected changes to your home life, your ability to work and how you support your family. We will share with you our honest opinion about the various options available to you and will communicate with you in a respectful manner that is straightforward and easy to understand. Our experienced attorneys have helped more than 24,000 Mainers just like you to move forward after a personal injury case.